The "Ternopil Book of Records" was made in July 2017 in Ternopil. The first record was the performance of the largest number of people in the song "Ternopil is Fine City" at the festival. Almost 15 thousand people took part in the record. Records of Ternopil include the most massive performance of the anthem of Ukraine and the OUN-UIA; the largest fire sculpture; push-ups on nails; the largest mailing of postcards and the longest catalpa alley.
List of installed records:
- The most massive performance of the band "Brothers Hadyukiny" "Ternopil is Fine city", July 20, 2017. The song was sung by 14357 people at one time.
- The largest fire sculpture in the history of Ternopil is pot. It is a symbol of pottery. (July 22-23, 2017.) The weight of the pot is 200 kg, the height is 1 m 26 cm.
- The most massive mailing of postcards with views of Ternopil in the history of Ternopil, August 28, 2017. Postcards with a festive stamp "City Day Celebration. 46025" and "Ternopil is Fine City. 46001" was sent to 130 cities of 28 countries of the world on August 28.
- 54-year-old Vasyl Shevchuk did push-ups on nails 50 times on August 2, 2017.
- Most massive singing of the State Anthem of Ukraine by 10-year-old children in the history of Ternopil and Ternopil region on October 1, 2017. 102 ten-year-old children sang at the same time.
- The longest cataplane alley in Ternopil and Ukraine, October 13, 2017. 169 catalpels were planted. The length is 1.5 km.
- The most massive performance of OUN-UIA’s hymn We were born a great hour" by the choirs "in the history of Ternopil, October 14, 2017. 50 choral ensembles sing at the same time.
- The largest number of cartoons created by pupils for teachers, in the history of Ternopil, November 17, 2017. It was 53 cartoons.
- The most massive carol-flashmob “Dobryy vechir tobi” in the history of Ternopil, January 8, 2018. 505 people were caroling together.
- The highest Christmas Didukh in the history of Ternopil and Ternopil region, January 4, 2013. It is 8 meters and the weight is over 100 kg.
- The largest number of carols was sung in the Temple during one day in the history of Ternopil, January 13, 2018, the Church of St. Peter the Apostle. 60 Christmas carols were sung.
- The youngest winter swimmer in the city of Ternopil, January 19, 2018. 9-year-old Naum Zhilchenko.
- The oldest winter swimmer in the city of Ternopil. 74-year-old Mikhail Tikhonovich.
- The most massive winter swimming in the history of Ternopil, January 19, 2018. 1022 people plunged into water during the day.